10/02/2015

Posted by Unknown | File under : ,
[intro] Bm G A  (6x) 

Bm             G A 
I wanna live forever 
Bm                               G A 
Whom you realize forever means together 
  
Bm 
I hope you know 
                      G 
When you say it wasn`t over 
       A 
For the third times 
Bm 
I hope you know 
                          G 
You make me wanna give me something 
        A 
More and more 
  
[chorus] 
D                  F#m 
I.. wanna give you hold 
        G 
All the time 
             A 
And wear you robe 
F#m                         
It`s just  
                G 
for the pooring rain 
           F#m 
That Never End 
        G     
All The Time       A 
       (my life is raining all the time) 
  
[interlude] Bm   G A  (4x) 

Bm             G A 
I wanna live forever 
Bm 
Im the oak tree 
                 G   A 
Forever scar the stranger 
  
Bm 
I wanna grow my hair and nails  
          G A 
You up my life 
Bm 
I hope to do change your last name  
              G A 
And be a wife 
  
D                  F#m 
I.. wanna share my lungs 
        G 
All the time 
              A 
It`s face the sun 
F#m 
It`s just 
               G 
Like a burning pain 
          F#m 
That i be alone 
        G 
All the time       A 
       (my life is burning all the time) 

[ending] Bm  G  A (7x) 

huuu...

0 comments:

Post a Comment